The ever-popular football title has once again proved its worth in the market, outselling various popular titles while making a number of subtle yet effective changes to its predecessors. EA have announced a new update for FIFA 16 Coins which aims to improve four key areas of the game.
However, fans of the game had been hoping to see an improvement in four areas, namely penalties and referee decisions, passing, defensive pressure and player positioning.
And EA have responded by confirming a patch for FIFA 16 on PC, with one for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to follow shortly.
A fair amount of changes have been made, which include:
1. Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions
2. Behavioural changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations
3. Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the games progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued
4. Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly
5. Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support
Players have also been treated to an FIFA Ultimate Team Coins tweak which affects the following attribute boosts: Passing, Interceptions, Long Shots.